Oxford OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TECHNOLOGY
Автор: Eric H. Glendinning and Alison Pohl
Серия: Oxford English for Careers
Technology is a specialist English course for pre-work students preparing for a career in technology.
- Technology gives students the language, information, and skills for their career.
- It presents them with English from a variety of technological fields and situations, and develops their communication skills.
- 'It's my job' - provides an authentic insight from professionals working in technology.
- Key strategies and expressions for communicating with professionals and non-specialists.
- 'Reading bank' provides reading practice for a range of areas in technology - Level 1 only.
- 'Writing bank' provides practice in writing emails, instructions, and reports - Level 2 only.
- Facts, figures, quotations, and the latest technological innovations generate interest for further discussion.
- Interactive exercises on Student's website revise and recycle language.