Oxford OXFORD ENGLISN FOR CAREERS MEDICINE
Автор: Sam McCarter
Серия: Oxford English for Careers
A specialist course for medical students, doctors, and advanced nurses who want to work in English-speaking countries.
- Medicine has been designed to help students communicate accurately in English with patients and colleagues.
- It has a clear focus on developing speaking and listening skills for a range of different situations.
- Syllabus based on the communication skills required for OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination).
- Specialist medical terminology for effective communication with colleagues.
- 'It's my job' - provides an authentic insight from professionals working in medicine.
- 'Patient care' sections develop students' skills in doctor-patient relations.
- 'Reading bank' provides reading practice for a variety of medicine-based texts.
- Examples from the Oxford Handbook series - authentic material from the world's best selling medical handbooks.
- Interactive exercises on Student's website revise and recycle language.
- Teachers Resource website provides additional support, ideas and activities.